I believe in a lot of things. I wrote down a few. No thinking, just writing. BRAINSTORM. It was a good exercise for me to be able to see, right in front of me, all of the things I can take a stand for. I can talk about every one of these for hours. (keep reading, they’re down there.)
I’m rewriting my about page and you’ll see a few of these statements in there. Knowing what I believe has helped me shape where I want to go next in my business and how I want to help people.
Beliefs and values are intertwined. Once you know yours, you’ll be able to make decisions easier. Next time you have a question and don’t know what to do, ask yourself if it supports what you believe and what you value, and that’s your answer.
- Your past does not define you.
- You can inspire others by being selfish.
- If you get bored in life you are wasting away.
- That curiosity is the answer to a full life.
- Your journey to greater health creates love, connection, & acceptance of self.
- Self-reliance will get you everywhere.
- Its crucial for you to find friends that really get you.
- Anyone can be creative.
- Learning new skills is empowering.
- Everything that happens to us is for us and our greater good.
- It takes courage to break away from others and be yourself.
- Traveling is good for personal growth + your soul.
- You must own up to your mistakes and reframe them for good.
- You must own your standards.
- You should surround yourself with people you want to be like.
- Dancing and feeling into your body can shift negative energy to positive.
- It’s important to spend time alone.
- Real food transforms (everything) body + mind + soul.
- The forest, mountains, and ocean are where it’s at.